Enroll Below to Get a Nevada
Food Handler Card • Manager Card • Alcohol Card
Food Handler Safety Training (Southern Nevada Health District)
• Price: $10.00 ($40.00)
• This online course will prepare you for the Southern Nevada Health District (SNHD) Food Handler Exam. It includes important food safety procedures as well as EXAM PRACTICE QUESTIONS!
• NOTE: After completing the online training, you must go to the Health District office to take a quick exam and pay $20.00 to receive your Food Handler Card (locations will be provided in the online course).
Certified Food Safety Manager Course (ServSafe®)
• Price: $175.00 ($250.00)
• This online course is required to obtain a Food Safety Manager Card with the Southern Nevada Health District (SNHD).
• NOTE: After completing the online training, an exam is required to obtain a ServSafe® Food Manager Certification.
• Food Manager Exam Testing Center Location: 3160 S. Valley View Blvd, Ste 108, Las Vegas, NV 89102
Nevada Alcohol Awareness Card (Cheaper than a TAM Card!)
• Price: $20.00 ($40.00)
• This online course is required to obtain an Alcohol Awareness Card to serve and sell alcohol in Nevada. (There are no additional fees to pick up your card after completing the course!)
• NOTE: An in-person exam is required after completing the alcohol training.
• Alcohol Card Exam Testing Center Location: 3160 S. Valley View Blvd, Ste 108, Las Vegas, NV 89102
Our goal is to make your training as quick and easy as possible.
If there’s anything we can do to help, please call or text us at (702) 919-1997.
“I loved how easy it was to enroll in the online classes and the Nevada Food Handler Exam Practice Questions really helped me pass the in-person Food Handler exam on the first try! Highly recommend.”
“I signed up for the Nevada Alcohol Awareness Online Course and was able to pick up my alcohol card for work the same day! It was super quick and easy. Thank you!”