Welcome to the Nevada Food Cards Online Training Courses!
As of 9/28/2020, the Health District is NOW OPEN! After completing the online food handler training, you will be able to schedule an appointment for your food handler card test.
Food Handler Safety Training (for Southern Nevada Health District)
• Price: $10.00
• This online course will prepare you for the Southern Nevada Health District (SNHD) Food Handler Exam. 20 FREE study review questions included!
• NOTE: After completing the online training, you must go to the Health District office to take a quick exam and pay $20.00 to print your Food Handler Card (office locations and hours will be provided after completing the online course).
Certified Food Safety Manager Training (ServSafe®)
• Price: $175.00 (limited time offer!)
• This online course is required to obtain a Certified Food Safety Manager Card with the Southern Nevada Health District.
• NOTE: An in-person exam is needed to receive your ServSafe® Food Manager Certificate. Exam Testing Center Address: 3160 S. Valley View Blvd, Ste 108, Las Vegas, NV 89102.
• After passing the in-person exam, you must take your Manager Certificate to the Health District office and pay $20.00 to receive your Certified Food Safety Manager Card.
Alcohol Awareness Card (online course)
• Price: $20.00
• Register to access the online course. Alcohol Card can be picked up here.