Welcome to the Nevada Food Cards Online Training Courses!
Food Handler Safety Training (for Southern Nevada Health District)
• Price: $10.00
• This online course will prepare you for the Southern Nevada Health District (SNHD) Food Handler Exam.
• 20 FREE study review questions included in the online course to test your knowledge of proper food safety practices before you take the in-person exam at the Health District.
• NOTE: After completing the online training, you must go to the Health District office to take a quick exam of what you learned and pay $20.00 to print your Food Handler Card (office locations and hours will be provided after completing the online course).
Certified Food Safety Manager Training (ServSafe®)
• Price: $175.00 (limited time offer!)
• This course is required to obtain a Certified Food Safety Manager Card with the Southern Nevada Health District.
• Program reflects the latest science, research and FDA Food Code. Study the material at your convenience. FREE study review session with instructor included!
• NOTE: An in-person exam is required to receive your ServSafe® Food Manager Certificate. Exam Testing Center Address: 3160 S. Valley View Blvd, Ste 108, Las Vegas, NV 89102.
• After passing the in-person exam, you must take your Manager Certificate to the Health District office and pay $20.00 to receive your Certified Food Safety Manager Card.